NOTICE POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 - AXIS 8 – SO 21 – ACTION 21.1 – INTERVENTION 21.1.1
RODO FIRENZE SPA
The project essentially translated into the category of creating a new production unit.
The investment made by the RODO company had the aim of expanding its production capacity and introducing new processes for the production of completely Made in Italy footwear, bags and leather goods.
Through this project, RODO has expanded the range of products created thanks to research and development activities for new creative solutions through the modern software and 3D scanners it already has and the driven and advanced research into innovative materials.
Thanks to the purchase of a programmable rotating head electronic sewing machine, it was possible to internalize a production that was carried out externally. Furthermore, the entire organization of the supply chain was reviewed with the aim of increasing total production and per capita productivity despite an increase in the variability of production batches.
- expansion of the production unit through the construction of a new building of approximately 2150 m2 in which part of the new machinery has been installed;
- acquisition of new highly automated and high-performance machinery which made it possible to diversify and expand production.
- Increase in the workforce from 108 to 115 working units
- Increased level of customer service. The production expansion and the creation of new internal areas made it possible to respond extremely quickly to the customer's needs and to create the product prototype very quickly so as to be able to carry out and verify all structural changes before the product was created finished.
- Reorganization of production processes, in particular reorganization of the assembly production process aimed at increasing per capita productivity (pieces per operator).
- Improvement of business processes through the adoption of LEAN MANUFACTURING models
- Increased comfort and well-being of workers
The investment project was equal to €512,786.00 for a total contribution of €136,476.20.